DRIVEN WILD BOAR HUNT
NO LIMIT GAME
Option I – 4 nights/3 hunting days
Option II – 3nights/2 hunting days
Option III – 4 nights/3hunting days, 2 days driven wild boar hunt, 1 day driven jackal hunt
Season opens beginning of October till the middle of January
• Welcome pick up from Sofia Airport, Transfers from/to Sofia Airport,
• Trophy fees - unlimited number of wild boars, jackals, foxes
• Full board accommodation and alcoholic drinks,
• Professional hunters,
• Staff, hunting dogs, jeep(4x4),
• Hunting permission and gun import permit,
• Hunting license,
• Evaluation of the trophy,
• Preparation of the documents for export,
• Shipment of the trophies to the home country
• Additional trips outside of the hunting area
• Weapon Rental
Information of the hunting area:
The hunting area is situated close to the town of Lovetch in the foothills of Stara Planina Mountain Range of
the Balkan Mountains.
The hunting preserve encompasses an area of around 7300 ha - 62% forests and 38% meadows in the foothills of
Stara Planina Mountain Range, at an altitude varying from 180 to 600 m. The road infrastructure and access
allows easy access and makes it suitable for any hunter.
For better game management a significant part of the Reserve - 3200 ha are protected by state-of-the-art fence.
The Reserve has developed trophy quality mature males of a variety of populations such as red deer (trophy 7-15
kg), fallow deer (trophy 3-5 kg), roe deer (trophy 350-500 gr.) and wild boar (trophy 18-27 cm).
The wild boars have the highest population of all the species at the Preserve. The species can not be found
anywhere else in Bulgaria with higher density. Hunting wild boar has often been the most exciting experience for
hunters who has visited the Preserve. Hunters have the choice to hunt from stands or on a chase with dogs.
The trophy qualities are excellent and coveted by every hunter who had stepped on the hunting preserve.
We would like to wish you:
Good luck in hunting/Waidmannsheil/На слука/Ни пуха, ни пера!